She asks good questions!
1. What's the one thing that never fails to make you smile?
I want to say something profound, but really, what never fails to make me smile are animals, even if I'm in the pissiest mood.
2. You get a chance to put together your dream concert. It's an all day thing, so pick up to 6 bands that you'd have perform there. What order would you have them go on in? And dude, can I have a backstage pass?
gremmie_goo honey, you probably wouldn't want a backstage pass to the bands I like
But...if I could see six bands...Well, *NSync (with the solo stuff from Justin and JC mixed in with it), Tony Lucca, Sting, Dwight Yoakam (stop laughing! Lance would sit with me to watch this one)and definitely last but not least Tom Waits.
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
Sleeping in. Taking a nap on a Saturday afternoon. Spending all day in bed.
4. What's the one thing you wish more people knew about you?
I'm not really sure how to answer this one. Nothing I guess. There's not much more people would want to know about me anyway. :o) I *think* I'm a pretty open person so most people know everything there is to know about me. I think
5. You're gonna throw a dinner party! (YAY!) name 7 people you would invite and why. (famous, not famous, dead, alive...anyone.)
Wow.Okay. Um. Okay...I'd have to invite JC Chasez...because, yes. :o) I'd like to see him in a low key scenario. See how he would be if he let his guard down and relaxed. Watch him eat and drink wine and lick his lips and *er*... (okay, I guess I'd have to spend a *little* time with the rest of the guests too, right?)I'd invite bossymarmalade because I'd invite Joey Fatone to play with her, I mean hang out with her (while JC hangs out with me). It would be hysterical to watch her giggle (and/or melt) while he poured on the charm, because you know he would! Okay, that's three so far, right?
Okay, I would like to invite Rober Mason to dinner. He wrote a book called
"Chickenhawk" about Vietnam. I would love to talk to him about it. I'd like to invite Lance Bass to my dinner just so I could shamelessly pitch a story idea to him I have for a film that he and the rest of NSync could star in. (If stubbleglitter survived the Fatone charm, I'd let her play with the Bass too) I'd like to invite my dad to dinner. So he could see that I'd made out okay. And I think there's one left. Hmmmmm. Oh, and John Cusack. I think he'd balance out the group nicely.