1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
JC Chasez (despite his -imho- borderline 'recluse' ways)
2. Who is your least favorite?
Only one? Okay if it can only be one ->Jack Nicklson (so my least that I'm pleased that I don't even know how to spell his stupid ass last name)
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Attended a 'dead dog' party after a horror/sci-fi/fantasy writers' convention and Stephen King was there. He plays a mean acoustic guitar! Peter Straub was there too. Met Clive Barker The "Books of Blood" guy.
Had lunch with Diana Gaboldon. Who? you ask, just another writer.
Met/interviewed Mitch Pillegi (Skinner of X-Files)
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Yes. But lower case famous and only for something good.
Because it would mean that something I'd done might have made a positive difference to some people.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
I think I'd like to be Chris Kirkpatrick for a day - when *NSync is all together so that I could see the other guys through his eyes.
Surveys! Have I ever mention how much I love them?