Do you know your blood type? Which are you?
I was tagged by glockgal Wheeep!
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your LJ along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
No rhyme or reason to my list. In no particular order. Some great songs were edited out to keep it to seven:
1. A Scottish Soldier :: Andy Stewart - heartbreakingly
2. Fade Away :: The Bodeans - it hooked me from the opening guitar
3. Word Up :: The Boss Hoss (hillbilly version = priceless)
4. Billie Jean :: David Cook (studio version) - brilliant! Makes up for the horrid original
5. The Beauty in Ugly :: Jason Mraz - I love this singer/song writer's style. A lot!
6. Dream a Little Dream of Me :: Mama Cass Elliot - someone told me I a long time ago that I sounded like her once when I was singing
7. Feelin' Good :: Nina Simone - I love how she uses her voice like a toy. She's amazing
I thought I'd have trouble finding seven. I had trouble narrowing it down to seven. There are soooo many more I'm loving right now. That was fun!!!
And now, I'm going to tag: agent99, alittleblue, chrismm, glendaglamazon, kln1671, ozreison, kare...and anybody else who wants to do it.