1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life? 4 houses, 11 apartments.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
I like my current apartment because of its size, its age, the light, allows pets, landlord likes to come by and drink wine with me, price of rent, cable and heat are included.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why? A bit of both. Excited to put my vibe into a new place, stressed about the expense of moving and timing.
4. What's more important, location or price?price determines the neighbourhoods I can look in.:o( No living with an ocean front view for me.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?I've always dreamed of having a HUGE loft apartment. It would have to have; at least one red brick wall, hardwood floors, high ceilings, large south/west facing windows, a balcony, en-suite w/d, stainless steel appliances, a breathtaking view of a)the city, b)ocean c)mountains. a bit of each would be Utopia, parking, a fully equipped dark room, a recording studio(teehee for when JC feels like belting out a tune or two), a mini gym, mini theatre. :o) Okay, now that I've depressed myself cause I know I'll never have a place like this, I'll move along.